Monday, January 23, 2012

Restaurant-Style Guacamole

I've had a couple requests lately for my guacamole recipe - so I thought I'd put it on here.

I have only two requirements when it comes to guacamole:  1) It has to have enough salt and lime flavor, and 2) It has to have a nice kick to it. That's it.  I could seriously live off of this guacamole! Sooo good!

I don't usually have specific measurements, I just add stuff until it looks and tastes how I want it, but when I made it today, I wrote down everything I put in - just in case anyone cares. :)  Haha

Ingredients:
4 avocados
1/2 bunch cilantro (about 1/4 cup), chopped
2-3 serrano peppers, finely chopped (yep - the hotter the better!)
1 green onion, diced
1 roma tomato, finely chopped, no seeds
juice from 1 1/2 limes
1/2 tsp salt

Scoop insides of avocados into a large bowl, smash with fork.  Add all other ingredients, stir until combined.  Taste to make sure it's exactly how you like it.  Serve with chips. (or whatever) :D

Hope you like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails