Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Grilled Pork Chops


I just had the best grilled pork chops for dinner tonight! I needed something quick (yes it was 4:30 and I hadn't started). This would be better if it had more time to marinate, but was super yummy even marinating for only 1 1/2 hrs!

Ingredients:
4 pork chops
1/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c water
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp minced onions
1 tsp garlic powder

Directions:
Mix and marinate! (best if left over night)

Cook on grill for 4 min on one side, turn baste with some of the extra marinate and grill for 6 more min or until done.

Yep it is that easy!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

YAY! We don't eat pork chops around here cause I don't know how to fix them :) Now I can try them. Thanks Kara!

Beth said...

I tried this last night. Yum! The marinade smelled horrible when I made it - the boys were scared. However, it tasted delicious!

Kara said...

I've used this on chicken too, very yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails