Sunday, October 30, 2011

Acorn cookies

My daughter came home from a friends house after making these adorable, no bake super easy cookies. And I thought I would share! :)

Ingredients:

Hershey Kisses
bite size Nutter Butter cookies
mini chocolate chips

Directions:

Melt 1/2 bag chocolate chips in microwave for 20 seconds at a time and stiring until melted through. Dip Hershey Kisses in melted chocolate and press on Nutter Butter cookie. Dip an un-melted chocolate chip and press on the other end of the Nutter Butter cookie. Let cool/harden.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These candy/cookies are so cute! Am going to make them for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

These candy/cookies are so cute! Am going to make them for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

These candy/cookies are so cute! Am going to make them for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Just made these for a Fall Open House I'm having for my Thirty-One business. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Any thoughts as to what would be a good peanut free substitute? Maybe mini nilly wafers? Or do they make mini golden oreos?

Unknown said...

They do mini golden oreos.

Anonymous said...

I used "mini Nilla wafers" just because I was running out of time to find the mini Nuttter Butters. Worked great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails