Friday, August 14, 2009

Joette's Fruit Salad

I got this recipe from Joette at Aunt Johanna's funeral. Dad and I couldn't stop eating it, and my kids love it! (Sorry--no picture again, but it just looks like pink or purple whipped cream depending on what kinds of yougurt you use.)

1 extra large tub cool whip
4 containers berry flavored yogurt (I use Yoplait because I don't want the fruit on the bottom kind.)
berries--whatever kind you like.

Just fold all of it in together--super easy and very tasty!

I usually use 3-4 different kinds of berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries if I can get them. I try to match the yogurt flavors to the berries, but any combination works great, which makes this really good for whatever is in season. Also flexible if there is something you don't like--don't like raspberries? Just throw in strawberries and blueberries--so easy.

I've never tried it with other fruits like peaches, etc. but imagine it would be really good. If someone ever does, let me know how you liked it. A peach/raspberry combo might be great.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails