Sunday, August 9, 2009

MACARONI GRILL BREAD



Okay, I also stole this from Deals to Meals. This bread is soooo amazing!!!! My family literally scarfed it down - and wanted more! We had it with the linguini, but I will make it for any Italian meal from now on. It was really easy, too. Tastes just like you're in a restaraunt - seriously, I can't say enough - try it NOW!

1 TBS yeast
1 TBS sugar
1 cup hot water

Let sit and rise

Add slowly:
1 1/2 - 2 1/2 cups flour
1 TBS rosemary
1 tsp salt

Let rise in bowl until double the size. Roll dough into one large round loaf, or two small.
Bake at 400* 15-20 min. or until top is golden brown.
When out of oven, melt butter over top & sprinkle salt.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I made this twice now, soooo good. But the first time I thought it had too much rosemary, so the next time I only added 1 tsp (LOTS LESS) but I think it was perfect. Just that subtle rosemary flavoring.

But I do love the butter on top with lots of salt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails