Thursday, January 7, 2010

FIESTA CHICKEN PASTA SALAD


Okay, I know it's winter, but this salad was soooo good I had to post it. This dressing is super amazing,too!! :)
It's like a Mexican pasta salad and I am for sure bringing this to my sister-in-law's Cinco de Mayo party! YUMMO!

1 pkg of Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch dip mix
1/2 c. oil
1/2 c. white vinegar

1 lb. cooked shredded/chopped chicken
1 box of garden rotini
1 can of black beans, drained/rinsed
1 can black olives, sliced
2-3 chopped roma tomatoes
frozen corn

Mix dressing mix, oil & vinegar in small bowl & set aside.
Combine chicken, pasta, beans, olives & tomatoes in lg. bowl.
Add dressing & corn about 20 min. before serving.

Note: I did not add all the ingredients it called for, I just added them to the pasta until it looked good. The corn thaws really fast, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails