Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cinnamon Roll Waffles

Well, here is another dessert for you!  Haha 
I saw these on Pinterest a while ago, and they seemed way too easy - so I had to try them out for myself!

Okay, so here it is:

Get a couple cans of refrigerated cinnamon rolls (in the tube).  Spray your waffle iron and plop a cinnamon roll in each square.  Smash the lid down - slowly - wait a few seconds - ta da!! 

Seriously, you don't have to cook them very long.  At first I cooked them as long as I would a waffle, and they were a little crunchy!  Ooops!  :)

I squeezed the frosting into a little condiment bottle, and heated it up in the microwave.  Then, just drizzle onto the waffles.

I loved these because they weren't as messy as cinnamon rolls, or waffles either.  They were more like a big cookie you could hold with your hands.  Yum!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails