Monday, July 23, 2012

Baked Ziti

This is one of my family's staple pasta dishes.  Everyone loves it (there's no meat), and it's really fast and easy to make.  So when I made this for dinner the other night, I started wondering if I had this recipe on the blog.  Nope.  Well, here it is now!  Yay! :)

Ingredients:
1/2 lb. dried Ziti (I think I actually used Penne)
15 oz. tub of Ricotta cheese
3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 large can spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese


Directions:
Heat oven to 350F.

Cook pasta according to directions on package.  Place in large bowl. 

Mix in Ricotta cheese & half the Mozarella.  Stir until combined.

Grease 9x13 inch casserole dish.

Pour half the spaghetti sauce in bottom of pan.  Add pasta mixture and cover with remaining spaghetti sauce.

Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining Mozzarella.

Bake 20-30 minutes or until it starts to bubble on the edges.


Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails