Thursday, July 26, 2012

Best Ever Fruit Dip


Okay, this is seriously the best fruit dip I have ever tried. Ever.  This recipe was given to me by my amazing sister-in-law Jen. (Thank you!)

I think I just really like the thickness of it - most fruit dips are too fluffy and end up a little runny.  This has a nice consistency even after a couple days in the fridge. (I didn't have to stir it or anything.)  It made a ton - so I froze about 2/3 of it - we'll see how it holds up then.

Ingredients:
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
8 oz. Cool Whip
Healthy Options:  Use fat-free cream cheese, and Splenda sugars

Directions:
Blend together first 4 ingredients until creamy and well mixed.  Fold in Cool Whip.


Can serve immediately or store tightly wrapped in refrigerator for up to a week.  (Maybe longer?)  Hopefully, it freezes well also - I don't see why it wouldn't. haha :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails