Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Apple Crisp


It's FALL!!  I love fall!  My mom had TONS of apples and last week we made applesauce.  (First time ever - wasn't too bad.)  I also dried a bunch of apples, and even made some caramel apples - YUM!  I still had more apples left, and I realized I hadn't made APPLE CRISP in a long time.  I can't believe this recipe wasn't already on here!

I have been making this apple crisp for over 20 years and I still loooove it!  It's super easy, and sometimes I make it all up in the pie dish, wrap it in plastic, and put it in the fridge until I'm ready to bake it.  What is better than WARM apple crisp?  Not much. haha :)

Ingredients:
5 - 6 medium apples, peeled & sliced (enough to fill your dish)
1 c. rolled oats
3/4 c. flour
2/3 c. margarine
1 c. brown sugar
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon

Place apples in baking dish.  Mix other ingredients until well mixed and crumble over top of apples.

Bake at 350 F - 45 minutes, or until bubbly around edges.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails