Friday, December 20, 2013

Andes Mint Muddy Buddies

My family loves Muddy Buddies!  We have tried a few different kinds lately.  We liked the cinnamon churro okay, but probably won't make them again.  But now, the mint Muddy Buddies..... YUM!  We LOVE these!  They are especially good at Christmas!  I don't know why, but I can't get enough mint lately.  Peppermint Brownie Cookies, Mint Hot Cocoa, and my favorite - Mint M&Ms.  I buy bags of these during the holidays.

These are super easy to make, and the only bad thing about this recipe is that it doesn't make very much. :(  I guess I will just have to make more.....


Ingredients:
2 boxes (4.67 oz) Andes Creme de Menthe Thins
5 cups Rice Chex cereal
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
4 teaspoons sprinkles, optional  (I used 2 each of red and green)

Directions:
Add powdered sugar and sprinkles together in a gallon-size plastic bag.  Mix together.

In a large bowl, measure out the Rice Chex.

Unwrap and place all the mints into a microwave-safe bowl.  Microwave for 1 minute, and then in 15 second intervals until you can stir it smooth.

Pour the chocolate over the cereal, mixing until cereal is evenly coated.  Add cereal to the bag with the sugar, and shake until covered.

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails