Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole


I have had this recipe for awhile now, & kept planning on making it but I never got around to it, or it didn't sound good that day - whatever. Well I finally made it tonight and it was sooo good!! I can't believe it took me that long to make it! This was the only picture I got of it before it was GONE. Seriously. 

This recipe makes two 8x8 pans or one 9x13 pan. Since I have a small family I made the two 8x8 pans and froze one for another night! Bonus! 

Ingredients:
5 cups cooked rice
2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups broccoli, chopped (I thought this could use a lot more broccoli, so I would do at least 3 cups. I also just threw mine in uncooked, but if you are using frozen broccoli you might want to lightly steam it first.)
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (And some extra to sprinkle on the top.)
salt and pepper, to taste (optional)

Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.

Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.

Enjoy!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails