Friday, July 26, 2013

Banana-Berry Soft Serve

Oh my goodness - this stuff is soooo good!!  My husband's cousins made this for a reunion last weekend and it was so yummy I had to run home and make some for myself!  The good thing is, it makes quite a bit (especially for just my family) so we get to keep it in the freezer and have it all week! Yay!

Ingredients:
1/2 gallon of raspberry sherbet
1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream
frozen mixed berries
chopped bananas

Let the sherbet and ice cream get pretty soft, then stir them together in a large bowl.  When it's all mixed up, add in as many berries and bananas that you want.

At the reunion, we just plopped some into plastic cups and ate it with spoons.  If you want it in waffle cones though, you might want to put it back in the freezer for a few minutes.....it's very soft!! :)

 
I bet there are a lot of yummy combinations you could make with this recipe!!  If you try any, let me know! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails