Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Bowl Party Food Ideas

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?  (I know, I know....lame.) haha  Seriously, the only reason I even watch the Super Bowl is for the food, and the commercials.  Do you feel the same?

Well, even though I am completely outnumbered by men in my house, I am a good sport - and we have made a nice tradition of having our own little Super Bowl party.  (I think my boys really just like the fact that they get to eat in front of the tv - which we never do.) haha

Here for your commercial football-watching pleasure is a compilation of our favorite appetizers and snack foods:


 
 

 
Thanks for stopping by - hopefully you'll find at least one good recipe on here! haha :) Well, feel free to look around in case we missed anything.
 
Enjoy!
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails